Thursday 24 March 2011

Slacker blogger

Gosh, doesn't time whizz by? I want to get into this blogging malarky, but find that I need to use my spare time doing stuff and that doesn't leave so much time to blog about it. Then, people are kind enough to read it and leave comments and I want to reply, but can't always make the time. Have taken some pics that I would like to share over the last few weeks but have not managed to resize them to fit the blog.

Also, have gone back to work after a long time off sick, had a job interview and an offer (but not very local), so lots going on. And then, spent some time making the front "garden" of the shonkywonky one look better, and hand weeded a raised bed, but in the process have injured my right arm/ wrist in a way that is making it difficult to do stuff. Peeling spuds is torture and worst of all, crochet is not fun at the moment. Frustrating.

Anyway, I don't want to be a moaner - I have friends who are dealing with stuff that makes this all seem trivial - losing sight, cancer - it puts things into perspective, as do all of the horrible things going on in the wider world. I will try to aim for a positive and pretty post really soon.

Thank you to the visitors and people who have bothered to comment. I'll try to be less of a slacker over the next week!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment